I’m it for now but I won’t be by the time I finish writing this post. But some of you will!
Thank you, poet/writer/bloggin’ buddy Sweepy Jean for tagging me into the game. The rules are as follows:
- Post the rules.
- Tag up to eleven bloggers by posting links to their blogs, and let them know.
- Create eleven questions for the people you’ve tagged.
- Answer the questions your tagger posed for you.
- Have fun!
#2 Some bloggers to check out:
- Molly Campbell
- John Mountain
- Sonia G Medeiros
- Sulekha Rawat
- Lassi with Lavina
- Sherry Forde
- SL Clark
- Symphony For Love
- Proverbs About Life
- Pure and Simple
- Unchained Hope
- Cocktails with Mom
- Memoirs of a Homemaker
These are but a few of the wonderful people I follow and post all over the net. Talented and wonderful. They make the world a little better.
#3 Questions for you to answer:
- What is your favorite movie?
- What is your favorite drink?
- What are you reading now?
- What is your exercise of choice?
- Are you a late night or early dawn person?
- What equipment do you use for photography?
- How many words do you write in one sitting?
- Do you like to edit?
- Do you re-write before you give it to your editor or do you hand it off raw?
- In the Matrix, he asked to come back as someone important, like an actor. What or who would you like to come as?
- Do you read more than one book at a time?
#4 Answering the Questions posed to me:
What are your top three favorite films?
-Murphy’s Romance/ When Harry Met Sally/ Something’s Gotta Give
What makes you laugh?
-I am silly. I laugh about everything especially when I make mistakes.
What would you want to be if you couldn’t be human?
Are you too cool for school?
-Hardly! Don’t like the rigidity though.
What’s the best thing that could happen to you?
-I die in my sleep.
What’s your favorite element on the periodic table?
What is “it”?
-Life as it comes.
Dogs or cats?
-Dogs by far!
What’s the hardest question you ever had to answer?
Why is it that I’m just now learning about the Lorax, the new movie notwithstanding?
-You don’t read to children?
If you had the chance to do it all again, would you?
-Hard question to answer directly. Start from when? Will I be the same person? Would I start knowing what I know now? All in all, I would say, no. I love my life.