Preheat oven to 425 degrees
2 cups milk
1 cup Bisquick
¼ tsp pepper
Pinch cayenne pepper
2 Tbsp diced onion
3 cloves garlic mashed
1 cup ham, diced
1 cup shredded mozzarella
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- Whisk eggs, milk, Bisquick, pepper and cayenne pepper together and set aside.
- Spread onions and garlic on the bottom of the dish you are using. I use a pie dish, round or square does not matter.
- Brown ham and spread on top of onions and garlic.
- Add Mozarella, Cheddar and Parmesan.
- Pour whisked ingredients to top the dish.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20 minutes then reduce heat to 350. When pierced with a sharp knife, the knife comes out clean. The top will brown.
PS. Instead of ham, I sometimes use 5 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled or Italian cold cuts.