Dear Baba Rumcake,
Sort of a silly question but, I need to start acting less meek and more dignified. How does one go about this? I seem to revert to meekness too often even when I try otherwise.
Get on with it sister! Life will crush your butt.
Before I tell you how to be more assertive, I need to remind you that there is nothing wrong with being meek. The meek shall inherit the earth.
Things to try:
- Dress like an adult. Do not wear clothes for teens and expect to be dignified.
- Learn to wear high heels. Do not wear them if you are not steady wearing them. It will make you look vulnerable.
- Keep your back straight up when you walk. Learn to do it, do some Yoga.
- Keep your chin up. Do not look down.
- Keep your chest out. Do not be embarrassed. It is part of your body.
- Look in the mirror every morning and say, I am God’s child, made in His image.
God bless. Let me know how it goes.